How can you create a fabulous bathroom which will melt away your tension and worries giving you the time to enjoy your life, family and friends? Here is a guide to help you learn about some of the wonderful things you can include in your luxury bathroom.
A whirlpool is unquestionably the most significant purchase in a bathroom remodel. Its not something you want to make a mistake with. Hopefully your whirlpool will give you years of luxurious pleasure and you want to love it all that time.
The holiday season is o’ so fun!!! Parting, eating, shopping, socializing and gift exchanging!
But at the end of each long day, from late November to early January, we are all seriously zonked! The only possible way to get through this fun yet hectic season with our heads on straight is to end the day with a good, long rejuvenating soak.
At first glance, there doesn’t seem to be much difference between whirlpools and air tubs. Both provide jet massages in a tub. But once you are in the market for one or the other, you will quickly realize that there are some important variances between a whirlpool tub and an air tub. The main distinguishing feature that sets the two apart is the mechanism by which the jets operate. Simply put, a whirlpool shoots jets of water while an air tub uses jets of air. This can have several implications in regards to upkeep, function and personal preference.
The most noticeable difference is the sensation. A whirlpool’s water jets come with the classic, high pressure, deep massaging jets that most people have come to associate with hydrotherapy. When you visit a professional physical therapist, this will likely be the type of tub they have. An air tub, on the other hand, is a more generalized, effervescent feeling. Instead of a few concentrated jets, the air tub has numerous air jets that shoot millions of massaging bubbles. It’s a gentler sensation, but still highly relaxing.
The other significant difference between whirlpools and air tubs is the maintenance. Both are relatively simple to clean. For a whirlpool, simply add in a cleaning solution (store bought or homemade) and run the jets for a few minutes. It’s also important to remember to never run a whirlpool unless it is filled. An air tub, on the other hand, is self-drying and is thus self-cleaning. Simply drain the air tub and turn on the jets until the tub is completely dry.
Neither the air tub nor the whirlpool is a superior choice. Choosing which one you install in your home is simply a matter of taste.
So you’ve decided that you want to kick back, relax and melt away all the workaday stress from your life in the comfort of your own home spa. Good – you deserve it. But that means you are about to invest in a whirlpool or air tub. Because of the meteoric rise in popularity of whirlpools, air tubs and spas, you are faced with a vast array of choices when shopping for a tub. In order to avoid making a regretful decision, be sure to follow these crucial steps.
Turning your home into a relaxing oasis is easy to do with the help of the Jacuzzi Capella Air Tub.
Millions of deeply delicious bubbles Read more »
Combining the Acumassage whirlpool system, exclusive Smooth Air™ massage and soothing Chromatherapy lighting, Premium Combo Massage baths provide a completely customizable soak. Read more »
The healing properties of hot water have been known for centuries, as people in civilizations around the globe have used them for relaxation and medicinal purposes. Today, there are advanced Jacuzzi tubs and whirlpools that give modern people the great health benefits of hot water and soothing jets in their home. Here are just some of the great health benefits of Jacuzzi tubs and whirlpools:
- Relieves stress: Mental stress can manifest itself as physical pain. By relieving this stress in a Jacuzzi tub or whirlpool, people can reduce their stiff necks, back aches and muscle tension. Plus, the time alone in a Jacuzzi tub can give a person time to reflect on the day and their stresses. It is a rejuvenation for the mind and body.
- Improves Sleep: Regular users for Jacuzzi tubs and whirlpools report having longer lasting and better quality sleep when they take a bath before bedtime. The hot water and jets relax the muscles and unwind the mind, getting the person’s entire body and soul ready for sleep.
- Soothes Muscles and Joints: Whirlpools and Jacuzzi tubs are also beneficial to people suffering from sore muscles and joints. They are used by everyone from athletes to seniors with arthritis. The hot water and surging jets improve blood flow to the sore or injured area which carries away lactic acid and relieves the knots and cramps of over-exerted muscles and joints.
- Lower Blood Pressure: A Jacuzzi tub or whirlpool can lower blood pressure on two fronts. First, by making the person take time to relax, and thus reduce their stress and blood pressure. Secondly, the hot water increases blood flow and helps carry away toxins and other culprits to high blood pressure.
- Increase Metabolism: Some recent studies suggest that regular baths in Jacuzzi tubs or whirlpools can increase metabolism, which can aid in weight loss.
When you think about it, is there really any place that you can’t enjoy a Jacuzzi tub? The hot water, swirling jets and soothing bubbles can make anywhere feel like paradise. But, there are a few places in the world where you can indulge in the wonderful relaxation of a Jacuzzi whirlpool, while also taking in some fabulous scenery. Here are five of the top places in the world to enjoy a Jacuzzi tub, though you may have your own personal favorites:
- Number Five: The crack of the bat and a sunny day at the ballpark, what more could you ask for? Well, how about a nice soak in a Jacuzzi whirlpool? Many baseball parks in the United States now have special Jacuzzi areas which are available for rental. One favorite in particular, is the Jacuzzi at Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport, Iowa, the home of the Quad City River Bandits. Here you can experience the thrill of single-A baseball, while sipping daiquiris from the Tiki bar, and enjoying the scenery of the Mississippi River. This is a one-of-a-kind baseball park in the United States, made even better while soaking in a Jacuzzi whirlpool. Read more »