When you think about it, is there really any place that you can’t enjoy a Jacuzzi tub? The hot water, swirling jets and soothing bubbles can make anywhere feel like paradise. But, there are a few places in the world where you can indulge in the wonderful relaxation of a Jacuzzi whirlpool, while also taking in some fabulous scenery. Here are five of the top places in the world to enjoy a Jacuzzi tub, though you may have your own personal favorites:
- Number Five: The crack of the bat and a sunny day at the ballpark, what more could you ask for? Well, how about a nice soak in a Jacuzzi whirlpool? Many baseball parks in the United States now have special Jacuzzi areas which are available for rental. One favorite in particular, is the Jacuzzi at Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport, Iowa, the home of the Quad City River Bandits. Here you can experience the thrill of single-A baseball, while sipping daiquiris from the Tiki bar, and enjoying the scenery of the Mississippi River. This is a one-of-a-kind baseball park in the United States, made even better while soaking in a Jacuzzi whirlpool.
- Number Four: If you’re heading to Iceland, the last thing you’d expect to pack in your suitcase would be your swimming suit. Well, there are numerous resorts throughout Iceland where you can experience natural hot springs, or soak in a hot Jacuzzi whirlpool at the hotel. For instance, the Iceland Lodge has an outdoor Jacuzzi with a breathtaking view of the ocean, with service from the restaurant and bar. Here you can feel the exhilaration of cold air and hot water, be it the Summer or Winter.
- Number Three: Some Jacuzzi’s are mobile. Like the many luxurious Jacuzzi hot tubs you’ll find on the magnificent cruise ships. Nearly every ship in the fleet of commercial cruise lines has a variety of hot tubs on deck, or in your cabin, to enjoy in tropical locations around the world.
- Number Two: There’s no place in the world like Hawaii. And there’s no better way to enjoy an evening on the Big Island than in a private Jacuzzi at the O’Reilly Chalet in Volcano Village. Here you can experience all the beauty of the Big Island, and then bask in the warm waters of your private Jacuzzi in the shadow of Volcano Village.
- Number One: The most important thing about a Jacuzzi tub is not necessarily the location, as much as it is the company you keep. The hot water and pulsing jets are relaxing no matter where you are. The most important thing, is the friends, family, or lovers that you share it with.
So, purchase a Jacuzzi hot tub for your home, or experience one in the world, just be sure you bring a special person to experience it with.
517 total views, 3 views today