This summer, ThermaSol® debuted the Solitude Mobile Application – the world’s first mobile app for steam shower systems. When synched with an easily installed module that turns the ProSeries™ and AF Series generators into a network peripheral, the app allows users to control all functions of their ThermaSol systems, including the generator maintenance, via handheld wireless devices.
This technology adds to a long list of innovations such as: the development of FastStart™ technology, which provides steam in seconds not minutes; development of SmartSteam™, a patented innovation that learns your ideal steam room temperature and maintains it throughout the entire steam bathing experience; offering 100% digital, fully networked steam systems; and being the first steam shower manufacturer to include Bluetooth® technology in its packages.
The Solitude Mobile Application is available for download through the iTunes® Store and Google Play™, and it’s compatible with iOS 4.3 and up and Android 2.2 and up. The app with the add-on module can communicate with ThermaSol ProSeries™ and AF Series steam shower systems developed from 2007 forward, true to “plug and play” technology.
Key features of the Solitude Mobile Application include:
• Compatibility with a variety of smartphones and tablet devices
• Easy installation of wireless module
• Option of setting and controlling steam shower preferences for multiple users
• Remote activation of steam session, including time and temperature, from anywhere within the home’s WiFi range
• Control light and music settings, including accessing music from Pandora, Spotify or other streaming music services
• Ability to watch your favorite YouTube video, enjoy the news, email and more during the steam shower session with the use of water-proof case
• Selection of music from personal playlists or extra input channels wirelessly connected to the home stereo receiver, cable box, satellite receiver or DVR
Access to all available diagnostic and maintenance features of ThermaSol products