With the Hyperion flushing system, Icera toilets offer an unrivaled combination of flushing power, exceptional cleanliness with a minimum of water usage.
Stealing the scene in bathrooms since 1974, Scarabeo’s modern toiltes may be the perfect choice for you. Check out these modern bathroom toilets.
Fresh water is the most effectual and revitalizing way to clean every part of your body. Better than a conventional toilet or bidet, Swash gives a sanitizing, comforting special water wash at the push of a button – keeping you feeling shower-fresh all day long.
Featuring Champion Technology
- Champion Flushing System Fast. Quiet. Clean. Every time.
- Low Consumption, quiet refill (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf)
- Contoured, low profile, 1 piece design eliminates crevices and squared corners with concealed trapway
- Industry’s largest siphon oulet (2 3/8″), fully glazed with no choke points, virtually eliminates clogging.
- High Flow 3-1/2″ Flush Valve Design Allows Maximum Water Flow
- 10 Year Worry-Free Decade Warranty covers everything inside tank and bowl
- Front mount metal trip lever
- White only
- Slow close seat featuring Everclean Anti-Microbial Technology included
- Nominal Overall Dimensions: 28 7/8″ x 14 7/8″ x 28 1/8″
Install a Toilet Anywhere You Want. High Level Of Styling.
Installing a bathroom where you want is often difficult and sometimes even impossible. The main drainpipe is either too far away, or the new bathroom or sink will be lower than the drainpipe, making conventional installation unworkable.
The Saniflo Saniplus is a system that is used to install a complete bathroom up to 15 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 150 feet away from a soil stack. The macerating system of the Saniplus can handle up to four fixtures, toilet, hand basin, shower and bathtub. The Saniflo Saniplus toilet uses only 6 liters (1.6 USG) of water per flush. The Saniflo Saniplus macerating system is comprised of a pressure chamber, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the stainless steel macerator blades and pump. A normal operating cycle for Saniflo Saniplus takes about 10–20 seconds depending upon the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal.
- Toilet has a Rear Spigot
- Requires 1.6 gallons (6 liters) of water per flush
- Includes Macerating pump
- Toilet bowl in a choice of white or biscuit
- The WhiteToilet available as rounded front or elongated (ADA Compliant) front, Biscuit available as Elongated Front Only
- Optional Extension pipe available for remote mounting of pump
- Toilet Seat Not Included
**See photo under specs for actual toilet sold**
Dimensions: Pump only-12″ H x 21″ W x 9″ D
Saniflo Saniplus Macerating Series Pump Only
The Saniplus is a system that is used to install a complete bathroom up to 15 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 150 feet away from a soil stack. The macerating system of the Saniplus can handle up to four fixtures, toilet, hand basin, shower and bathtub. The Saniflo Saniplus toilet uses only 6 liters (1.6 USG) of water per flush. Read more »