The stainless steel sink is the little black dress of kitchen sinks: versatile, simple and easily matched to almost any decor. With their rugged durability, choosing a stainless steel sink seems like a shoo-in. But with the wide range of options available, you may wish to consider stainless steel sinks more carefully.
Elkay ELUHF2520 Lustertone Single Bowl Apron Sink
True, stainless steel sinks are almost always a good choice, but depending on your needs, there may be an even more ideal material for your kitchen sink.
KWC Profi Single-hole kitchen sink - S.10.P5.02
Browse through your options and weigh out the pros and cons of stainless steel sinks before making a decision.
Franke OXX 110 Oceania Single Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink
The benefits of stainless steel sinks are numerous, which explains why so many kitchens feature a stainless steel sink. Here are a few compelling qualities that make stainless steel so viable:
• Highly durable, will last virtually forever.
• Nonporous, easy-to-clean, resists bacteria
• Won’t stain, tarnish or rust
• Heat resistant, won’t discolor from hot pans
• Versatility, can be molded and customized to fit your counter space
• Dishes are less likely to break when dropped
836 total views, 4 views today