The stainless steel sink is the little black dress of kitchen sinks: versatile, simple and easily matched to almost any decor. With their rugged durability, choosing a stainless steel sink seems like a shoo-in. But with the wide range of options available, you may wish to consider stainless steel sinks more carefully.
Browse through your options and weigh out the pros and cons of stainless steel sinks before making a decision.
The benefits of stainless steel sinks are numerous, which explains why so many kitchens feature a stainless steel sink. Here are a few compelling qualities that make stainless steel so viable:
• Highly durable, will last virtually forever.
• Nonporous, easy-to-clean, resists bacteria
• Won’t stain, tarnish or rust
• Heat resistant, won’t discolor from hot pans
• Versatility, can be molded and customized to fit your counter space
• Dishes are less likely to break when dropped
2,319 total views, 3 views today