Looking to remodel small bathroom? Still using the towels you got ten years ago for your wedding? Is the paint cracking above your shower? Well, then its probably time to update your bathroom designs. And with an average 100% return on investment with bathroom redesigns, you really have nothing to lose.
10 ways to improve your bathroom designs:
- Update the fixtures: Today’s bathroom vanities, bathroom faucets and tubs are streamlined to allow for maximum space-saving. They are decorative and functional, and add lasting beauty to your bathroom designs.
- Add a skylight: There’s nothing quite like natural, soft light coming from a skylight in the ceiling. Consider adding one above your shower, or directly in the middle of the room.
- Install a jacuzzi: For a romantic evening with your loved one, or a long soak to take away the stress of the day, consider a jacuzzi. There are many models available today that will fit any budget.
- Add a second bathroom sink: Whether you have a large family, or its just the two of you, there always seems to be a battle over the sink. Add a second bathroom basin, and alleviate the trouble.
- Make use of corners: There never seems to be enough space in the shower for all those shampoos and conditioners. Install corner shelving from floor to ceiling for optimal storage.
- Add a towel warmer: Just think of how wonderful a warm fluffy towel would feel after a shower on a cold winter morning. Well, install a towel warmer and feel that luxury.
- Update the mirror: For small bathrooms, a large mirror can make the room feel much larger. Consider new a bathroom mirror that will add beauty and depth to your bathroom.
- Get new towels: A new set of towels and bathmats is an easy, quick way to spruce up any bathroom.
- Install a bidet: True, many people don’t even know what a bidet is for, but they will add lasting value to your bathroom designs.
- Accessorize: Little additions like a wall-mounted soap dispenser can add a bit of flair to your bathroom designs cheaply and quickly.
881 total views, 5 views today