While the freestanding bidet never quite took off in the USA, the popularity of bidet seats is steadily rising. (Check out our post to learn about the difference between bidets and washlets.) A bidet seat, also known as a washlet, brings all of the benefits of a bidet – plus more – to a standard toilet. When you outfit any existing toilet with the innovative Brondell Swash 1000 bidet seat, you redefine clean.
The Swash 1000 is designed to keep you fresh and clean throughout the day with a hygienic, sanitizing cleanse every time you use it. The luxurious fixture offers all of the advantages of a full bidet with no extra space and at a significantly lower cost. Bonus: it incorporates several awesome features not found on a standard bidet!
This incredible toilet seat blends with every toilet; it’s available in white and biscuit as well as round and elongated. The Brondell Swash 1000 features several indulgences:
- An ergonomic heated seat for ultimate comfort
- Instant and endless hot water; no shock of cold water on your skin!
- Dual stainless steel nozzles
- Wireless, user-friendly remote control
- Warm air dryer for a comfortably clean finish
- Automatic deodorizer
- Nozzle sterilization
- Massaging water oscillation
- Positionable nozzle
- Gentle aerated spray with wide spray option
- Posterior and/or feminine cleansing
- Automatic eco-mode
- Soft-close lid and seat with quick-release set
440 total views, 1 views today